- 500+ Results
- 83 Open Houses
New Homes in London
The latest new homes. Guaranteed.
Cities near London
- Komoka homes for sale (15.0 km)
- Thames Centre homes for sale (15.9 km)
- Oneida homes for sale (20.0 km)
- St. Thomas homes for sale (20.2 km)
- Strathroy homes for sale (25.2 km)
- Chippewas of the Thames First Nation 42+Munsee-Delaware Nation 1 homes for sale (25.5 km)
- Southwold homes for sale (25.8 km)
- Aylmer homes for sale (28.6 km)
Explore Houses for Sale in London, Ontario
REW is the place to look when you’re seeking a house for sale in London, Ontario. MLS® listings for London housing will bring you a variety of styles of homes in varying price ranges that will fit within your current budget. London, Ontario, house prices are lower than in other popular Ontario housing markets such as Toronto or Ottawa. Although the houses in London, Ontario, may be less expensive, it doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on the perfect home. London homes offer stunning, modern designs with ample square footage to fit any size family comfortably.
The charming neighbourhoods in London also offer proximity to any amenities you seek. From schools, parks, walking trails, and shopping, you’ll have everything you need right outside your door. Houses for sale in North London have developed family-friendly communities with access to community centres, swimming pools and golf courses. Many tree-lined streets provide a quaint, welcoming environment. If you’re seeking a home close to the downtown city core, the houses for sale in East London have it all. You can visit historic museums, trendy shops and art galleries, all within walking distance.
When you’re ready to buy a house in London, Ontario, REW makes finding the right home as simple as a few clicks of a mouse. Our advanced search and filter options allow you to narrow down to the perfect home's specifications. Choose options for the types of home you’re looking for, whether a condo, single-family home, or townhouse for sale in London — REW will create a condensed list for you. Once you identify the types of home you’re looking for, you can sign up for email alerts that continuously update you about new houses on the market. That way, you can find the right price and size for your ultimate dream home.
Other Real Estate Listings in London
London, Ontario, real estate offers many options for you to choose from, ideal for singles, couples, families or income property.
If you’re a first-time buyer, browsing through London MLS® listings might feel a bit overwhelming, but we have the tools to help you narrow your search to a list that meets your needs.
- Apartments or condos - could be a good starting point, especially if a large home is unnecessary. Condos have convenient features like walk-out patios or balconies, onsite amenities and services. Property management companies take care of any maintenance and lawn care year-round.
- Townhouses - will give you more space and a backyard to call your own. Some townhouses will have a built in garage and potentially a bonus room or two for a home office or gym.
- Single-family homes - are ideal if you want even more space or have a larger family. These will usually be at a higher price point than townhouses and will likely have a larger yard.
- Duplexes - are great for those who want to get the most from their investment. These are a go to for real estate investors or home owners who want a great income earner to help with their mortgage payments or other expenses.
- Vacant lots - there’s land for sale in London, Ontario, if you want to build your own home.
The real estate in London, Ontario, has it all and REW is here to help you find the right home for you.