Selling or buying a home is a huge undertaking involving hundreds of different steps.
Some people go it alone. They see the wealth of real estate resources available online and decide to do it themselves. It's true that there's ample information available, but there are so many tangible and intangible elements to the process that mere information can't cover it all.
Selling or buying a home is a financial and emotional minefield. A real estate agent is a local real estate expert with the training, experience, and proprietary market information to guide you through it.
Real Estate Agents...
- Know what to do next—they’ve been through the whole process of selling and buying a home many times
- Open up possibilities you might not think of—different neighbourhoods, different types of housing, alternatives that suit your needs and budget
- Ease the intense stress of selling or buying a home by offering perspective and expertise
- Steer you away from costly mistakes by identifying risks
- Educate you about the current conditions of the local market—right down to block level
- Get you the best deal possible by negotiating from experience, not emotion
Search for a real estate agent on REW.ca, and browse through the many qualified local experts we have on our site. You can find a local specialist by entering a city or neighbourhood in the search bar. Or you can enter the name of a specific real estate agent, real estate office, or franchise.