133 8th Avenue East, Vancouver, V5T 1R8
Mount Pleasant East
Units/Floors:45 / 6
Collection45 - 133 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T 1R7, 6 levels, 45 units, estimated completion fall 2013. Located just off Main Street on 8th Avenue in Mount Pleasant of Vancouver East, Collection45 Condos is a six storey iconic mid-rise concrete building that will offer 45 apartments as well as office and retail components on the main floor. ... Show More
Collection45 - 133 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T 1R7, 6 levels, 45 units, estimated completion fall 2013. Located just off Main Street on 8th Avenue in Mount Pleasant of Vancouver East, Collection45 Condos is a six storey iconic mid-rise concrete building that will offer 45 apartments as well as office and retail components on the main floor. Ten of the top floor units will have large rooftop terrace decks with views and sixteen of the homes will be two level cityhomes with innovative, scissored configuration layouts so that each has ultimate views of the downtown Vancouver skyline and neighbourhood surrounding you. Collection45 is designed and developed by an award wining team that includes GBL Architects Inc, Trepp Design Inc (interior design), Moyeung International Enterprise Limited and Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing. Inspired by European modernism and restraint, each of the building's suites is cleverly configured to embrace natural light, maximize open space and encourage free movement. The striking architecture impresses with brick and metal panels combined with the traditional contemporary steel and glass structure to give it a distinct industrial look and feel. Inside, these studio, one and two-bedroom homes feature floor to ceiling windows, natural hardwood oak or ash flooring, New Zealand Wood carpets, marble counters, marble floors, modern fixtures, flat panel cabinetry, sleek stainless steel appliances, glass shower doors, floating vanities, and deep soaker tubs with marble surrounds. Located on Uptown Main Street, Collection45 is within a short walk away from Jonathan Rogers Park, Guelph Park, Mount Pleasant Community Center, Vancouver Public Library, boutique stores, banks, grocers, and dining options. Also, it's easy access to Broadway, Main Street, Downtown Vancouver, Science World, China Town, Best Buy, Save On Foods and Vancouver General Hospital.Show Less
This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
There are currently no properties for rent in this building.
Rooftop Garden/Green Area
24 HR Security
- Glass and steel mix with brick and metal for a visually arresting exterior that sets the structure apart from its neighbours.
- A 20-foot landscaped breezeway runs alongside the building
- inviting passers-by to experience the architecture from all angles.
- Innovative solar shading on the south and west facades keeps residents comfortable year round.
- Various indoor amenities and a prominent outdoor terrace offer a chance to escape the daily grind.
- Rooftop green space: Provides stunning views of downtown Vancouver. Provides added insulation to roof and helps with storm water retention and the reuse of water throughout the building. Designed in conjunction with the City of Vancouver Green Initiative Program.
- Provides stunning views of downtown Vancouver.
- Provides added insulation to roof and helps with storm water retention and the reuse of water throughout the building.
- Designed in conjunction with the City of Vancouver Green Initiative Program.
- Five retail and office units contribute to the neighbourhood s vibrant creative character and rich mix of small businesses.
- Recreation meets leisure on the building s ground floor
- which features a spa
- yoga studio
- coffee shop and local artists studio.
- Two-bedroom suites stretch across the building
- ensuring air and natural light flow freely throughout the day.
- One- and two-bedroom suites extend out over a pedestrian breezeway on the building s west side
- making the most of daylight hours and postcard views.
- Top floor suite residents can take in the city lights from private
- landscaped rooftop decks.
- Common areas
- including elevator lobbies
- stairways and corridors
- are strategically glazed to maximize light
- ventilation and comfort.
- The attentive design that defines COLLECTION45 s exterior extends inside.
- The insuite washer and dryer are discreetly hidden behind sleek cabinetry.
- European-inspired design blends modern appliances and cabinetry with the room s contours and contemporary decor.
- Thoughtful kitchen layouts focus on functionality and promote performance cooking.
- Sleek cabinetry and streamlined appliances reflect modern Main Street living.
- The sculptural stainless steel AEG cooktop and wall oven pairs perfectly with wall-mounted upper cabinetry.
- A fully integrated Libherr refrigerator and Blomberg dishwasher create a seamless transition between kitchen and living space.
- low profile Grohe faucets combine function and beauty.
- Matte lacquer cabinetry is paired with modern wall-mounted faucets.
- Classic white carrara gioia marble lines the floor
- stretches into the showers and skirts the soaker tubs.
- A continuous ledge runs from sink to shower
- offering convenient product storage.
- Showers feature both rain and handheld showerheads.
- Natural hardwood oak or ash floors anchor living spaces.
- 100% New Zealand Wool carpets complement each colour scheme.
- Each Suite pre-wired for insuite security system.
- Floor specific fob access.
- Each home is backed by a comprehensive 2/5/10 year warranty provided by National Home Warranty.
- No. of Petsn/a
- Pets AllowedYes
- Rentals AllowedYes
- Rain ScreenFull
- Roof MaterialOther
- Exterior FinishMetal
- Foundation TypeOther
- Construction MaterialConcrete
- Floor Levels6
- Strata PlanBCP49140
- Land TitleFreehold Strata
- Units in Strata45
- Units in Building45
- Mgmt Co.Pacific Quorum Properties
Simon Fraser Elementary School
- K - 7
- In Catchment
Eric Hamber Secondary School
- 8 - 12
- In Catchment
St Patrick Regional Secondary School
- 8 - 12
St Patrick's Elementary School
- K - 7
St John's International School
- 10 - 12
St Francis Xavier School
- K - 7
Blessed Sacrament School
- K - 7
The Westside School
- K - 9
- K - 3
Lowell High School
- 10 - 12