Started in 2012, REW is the leading real estate marketplace in western Canada and is on the path to becoming the prominent residential marketplace in Canada for new homes, resale and rentals. We’ve assembled a great team of fun, passionate, and smart people to build this amazing platform, and we’re on a mission to find more exceptional individuals to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Sales and Customer Service Coordinator will be an integral part of the REW.ca Digital Operations team, providing administrative support to senior management, as well as supporting sales and customer service operations. This includes processing sales, creating reports, interacting with clients and advertisers, troubleshooting customer issues, and providing sales assistance to team members.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
- Supports sales departments, advertisers, customers and partners with using our products and services
- Creates and processes customers’ sales orders with accuracy and timeliness according to department policies and procedures
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions and general client concerns
- Works with accounting and sales to manage and process contracts • Produces and manages sales-related reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Tracks feedback and works with Product Management to ensure the appropriate features are implemented in the product mix
- Provides administrative support to the REW.ca management staff
- 2+ years of previous administrative experience, preferably assisting sales teams
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Positive attitude and desire to help others
- Passionate about attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- CRM experience (eg, Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot)
- Experience with digital advertising an asset (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram) 11. Basic accounting and bookkeeping experience an asset Please submit cover letter and résumé to [email protected]
Life at REW
Based in Olympic Village in Vancouver, REW has an open and casual work environment, but we know how to buckle down to get a project in on deadline. Our office is fast-paced and target-driven, and our employees have the freedom to manage their own time and projects.
We want REW to be an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Sales and Customer Service Coordinator’ as the subject. We can’t wait to hear from you!