Reporting to the Director of Industry Development, the Industry Development Coordinator will be responsible for securing, managing and maintaining listing (and sales) data relationships for REW with Real Estate Brokerages, Real Estate Boards & Associations across the country.
- Manage, forecast and execute a data acquisition plan to achieve agreed monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets
- Prospect & attend industry, local board, and broker events for high target opportunities
- Understand the data nuances within each local market, real estate brokerage, real estate board and/or association
- Create and deliver presentations to Real Estate Brokerages and Agents
- Build and establish relations with Real Estate brokerages and their member agents to positively introduce their sales team to REW's suite of products (i.e. set the table)
- Research and follow new key trends and competitive activity within the resale residential market, including analyzing current online marketing trends and data solutions strategies
- Demonstrates great knowledge and expertise of all REW products and services
- 3+ years' experience in executing out-bound sales campaigns
- Confident, competitive, comfortable presenting over the phone, webinar, or in person
- Good knowledge of the residential real estate industry considered a plus
- Experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: understanding of SEM/SEO, web content, email marketing, Google Analytics
- Energetic, positive, “can-do” hunter attitude
- Must be highly organized, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication and networking skills
- Experience in dealing with data sets, data solutions, and spreadsheets
- Experience with a CRM with Salesforce type functionality
- Enjoys participating in team culture with a sense of humour
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full time employee salary plus bonus
- Medical & dental coverage
Real Estate Wire is a real estate marketplace and information hub in BC and Ontario.
Whether you're buying, selling, learning, or simply perusing, REW provides you with a fast and easy home search experience, and arms you with the information and connections you need to take on your real estate goals.
REW has grown exponentially year over year since we opened our doors in 2011. We attribute our success to our remarkable and hard-working team, who come into work every day dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers.
Our goal is to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada, and the industry leader in the evolution of home search behaviour.
REW is an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation and bonus incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Industry Development Coordinator’ as the subject.