REW (Real Estate Wire) is a leader in online real estate in Canada, and our goal is to make finding the next home easier and more enjoyable for people. We do this by giving consumers the information they need, and the right connections for them to make more confident real estate decisions.
REW is currently seeking a National Account Executive - New Homes to join our growing sales team. This individual will be responsible for driving advertising revenue on REW within our new home development segment, and for introducing, educating and selling new marketing opportunities on REW.ca to developers and media agencies.
- Manage, forecast and execute a sales plan to achieve agreed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Secure new accounts while managing and growing sales revenue of existing key accounts.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to reach sales goals, and staying on top of trends in the market in order to obtain new accounts.
- Create and deliver presentations to clients and agencies.
- Understand key new trends within the resale and new home market, analyze current online marketing trends and client strategies, and providing feedback to the REW product team.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge and expertise of all REW products and services, while providing input into pricing strategies to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Provide valuable and professional marketing consulting services to clients by continuously identifying and recommending how they can improve and optimize their online marketing spend.
- 5+ years’ experience in a new home development and/or media buying environment.
- Established and proven network of new home development and/or real estate advertising agency contacts.
- Extensive knowledge of the new home development market in BC.
- Confident, competitive, comfortable presenting over the phone or in person with senior marketing and C-suite clients.
- Hands-on experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: social media marketing, online advertising, understanding of SEM/SEO, web content, email marketing, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Must have strong analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics and impact of digital initiatives.
- Energetic, positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Must be highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience with a CRM with Salesforce type functionality.
- This job will require access to a personal vehicle to conduct in person client meetings.
Real Estate Wire is a real estate marketplace and information hub in BC and Ontario.
Whether you're buying, selling, learning, or simply perusing, REW provides you with a fast and easy home search experience, and arms you with the information and connections you need to take on your real estate goals.
REW has grown exponentially year over year since we opened our doors in 2011. We attribute our success to our remarkable and hard-working team, who come into work every day dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers.
Our goal is to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada, and the industry leader in the evolution of home search behaviour.
REW is an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation and bonus incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Account Executive’ as the subject.