Reporting to the Director of Marketing at REW, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the REW Marketing team, focusing on developing content, social media strategy and campaigns that connect key agents and home shoppers to our real estate products and services.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally to help REW achieve its larger goals around growth, brand awareness and audience engagement.
- Assist in the strategic development of REW's blog and social content plan, including long-term scheduling and reporting on analytics
- Create content for various communication mediums, including blog, social and press releases
- Managing and coordinating content development through freelancers/agencies
- Understanding both consumer and real estate audiences and developing content for each at the local and national level
- Assist with b2c and b2b marketing campaigns, including setup, QA, reporting and list management
- Track agent feedback and work with marketing and product to ensure appropriate features are implemented in the product mix
- Assist with testing and launching new features and products
- Stay ahead of key industry marketing trends, content best practices, competitive insights and emerging social media trends
- 2+ years marketing experience, preferably digital marketing teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to turn simple analytics into data-driven content and/or infographics
- Able to create easy-to-understand reports that capture content and social performance
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments on time and can successfully manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Social media savvy, with an eye for great content and good customer response plans
- Self-starter, proactive, with a strong desire to learn
- Experience with graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other social CMS an asset
- Enthusiastic team player
Real Estate Wire is a real estate marketplace and information hub in BC and Ontario.
Whether you're buying, selling, learning, or simply perusing, REW provides you with a fast and easy home search experience, and arms you with the information and connections you need to take on your real estate goals.
REW has grown exponentially year over year since we opened our doors in 2011. We attribute our success to our remarkable and hard-working team, who come into work every day dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers.
Our goal is to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada, and the industry leader in the evolution of home search behaviour.
REW is an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation and bonus incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Digital Marketing Specialist’ as the subject.