REW is seeking a high performing marketer with a passion for all things digital! As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the Marketing team focused on B2C and B2B awareness, demand generation and measured marketing programs. In this role, you will own the planning, execution and measurement of on-going campaigns including emails, social, on+offline advertising and other growth programs.
Our ideal candidate is a strong writer who works well in a creative, nimble environment. They’re driven by revenue targets and love working closely with Sales and Product teams. A true self-starter who thrives on owning “start to finish” and has the initiative to new ideas to the team.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs that drive revenue
- Create content and stories to reach multiple audiences
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to build marketing programs and promos aimed at filling the Sales funnel
- Solicit feedback from customers, Sales and Partners on what’s working vs not
- Track and measure your programs against revenue goals
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent writing skills for email, social website and sales collateral
- Analytical thinking with quick execution
- A team player who brings experience to the table, but is not afraid to try new ideas
- A motivated, self-driven marketer looking for their next great opportunity
Real Estate Wire is a real estate marketplace and information hub in BC and Ontario.
Whether you're buying, selling, learning, or simply perusing, REW provides you with a fast and easy home search experience, and arms you with the information and connections you need to take on your real estate goals.
REW has grown exponentially year over year since we opened our doors in 2011. We attribute our success to our remarkable and hard-working team, who come into work every day dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers.
Our goal is to be the #1 source for real estate search across Canada, and the industry leader in the evolution of home search behaviour.
REW is an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. In addition to competitive compensation and bonus incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, professional development budget and fun team events.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ as the subject.