Vancouver

Kerrisdale’s New Luxury-Living Condo Residences

Boulevard is a boutique-style, four-storey building showcasing an exquisite collection of 38 designer junior, one-, two- and three-bedroom condominiums

By
REW.ca
March 13, 2015






Kerrisdale has long been one of Vancouver’s most sought-after neighbourhoods to live, work and play in. This tree-lined, quaint enclave has a rich history dating back to 1905.

Considered the crème de la crème of neighbourhoods, this is where Boulevard Private Residences found its home.

“Kerrisdale is noted as an upscale enclave of Westside Vancouver,” says Lily Korstanje, managing director, Magnum Projects. “There is Ivy league cache here because of it’s close proximity to some of Vancouver’s highest rated public and private schools, including Magee, Point Grey, St. George’s, York House, Vancouver College and Little Flower Academy.”

Boulevard in Kerrisdale is a boutique-style, four storey building showcasing an exquisite collection of 38 Designer Residences, featuring junior, one, two and three bedroom condominiums.

“We are 70 per cent sold and we are releasing the remaining 30 per cent of our homes,” adds Korstanje. “There is still a good mix of all suite types available. Our junior one bedroom is open style studio with built-in Murphy bed, 150 square foot patio, a parking stall and storage space all for $367,900. For that price, a young couple starting out can actually live in Kerrisdale.”

For discerning buyers who are looking for luxury condo living, Boulevard features old world craftsmanship and signature finishes such as: Oak engineered hardwood flooring throughout living space, nine foot ceilings (10’ in the ground level condos), plush wool-blend carpeting in bedrooms and Zen-inspired bathrooms with frameless glass showers.

“Our patios range from 150 to 400 square feet of extra living space, making it a perfect extension of your home … where do you get that downtown?,” asks Korstanje.

The kitchens are guaranteed to wow even a celebrated chef. Everything you dream of is here: choice of soft-close cabinetry in white high gloss, white oak or natural oak, Caesarstone countertops with a 1½-inch square edge finish, ceramic tile backsplash, Franke single bowl undermount stainless steel sink with a Hansgrohe polished chrome faucet, pullout spray, and garburator and an Energy Star  Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliance package.

The private bedrooms are an oasis of luxury with its plush carpeting, large walk-in closets and marble-tiled master ensuite.

As one of the most distinguished neighbourhoods in Vancouver, you will find plenty of amenities including transit and recreational opportunities, all within easy walking or driving distance. Boutique shops and cafes, easy access to UBC and transit are just a few of the reasons why you want to own at Boulevard.

These gorgeous homes come to you from the highly respected Redekop Group of Companies, a builder with more than 25 years of quality workmanship.

“In pre-sale you want a builder you can trust,” says Korstanje, adding they built the upscale Crescent West townhomes in UBC and Kitswest in Kitsilano.

“Redekop isrenowned as a builder with integrity. Their motto is: ‘We build it; we guarantee it.’”

These elegant residences must be seen to be fully appreciated. The presentation centre, located at 2126 West 41st (formerly Ed's Linen's), Vancouver, is open daily from noon to 5pm (except Fridays) or by appointment. Occupancy is slated for spring 2016. For more information, call 604-685-5778 or Chinese hotline at  778-889-8898, email info@boulevardkerrisdale.com or visit www.boulevardkerirsdale.com


© Copyright 2017

Comments

REW.ca welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language, unsubstantiated allegations or self-promotional content, including promotional website links. We reserve the right to unpublish comments, to edit them for length, style, legality and taste, and to reproduce them in print or online. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

comments powered by Disqus

Email to a Friend

Close